Tacklife Damaged Screw Extractor Set, 4pcs Stripped Screw Remover with Case, Made of High-Speed Steel 6542#, Hardness 63-65HRC, SEB04A
- ▲ Hardness 63-65HRC – Higher hardness material and more durable than most screw extractor in market
- ▲ Easy to Use – Just two simple steps get the job done – drill a hole and extract the screw or bolt
- ▲ Apply to All Drills – 4 piece screw extractors works with any drill and all the screw size or bolt (3-12mm)
- ▲ Powerful Technique – Remove even the most stubborn stripped, damaged, embedded, rusted and painted-over screws and bolts
- ▲ Warranty – Tacklife stripped screw extractor is backed by our highest quality promise
Tacklife Damaged Screw Extractor Set
Screw extractors set is a must tool while projects with rusted bolts and screw heads, snapped off bolts and a host of other issues;
Our stripped screw extractor kit itself comes with four different size bits so it can be used on any screw types/size. ldeal for carpenters,
repairmen, contractors, handymen, or do-it-yourselfers.
High-Speed Steel 6542#
➤Hardness reaches to 63-65HRC, higher than most of the damaged screw extractors in the market
➤Made of durable hardened steel and tempered twice for extra hardness, promising you a long lasting screw extractor tool of rugged material and outstanding performance;
Simple to Use
Drill a hole in the designated screw, and then unscrew with the extractor at another side for virtually effortless removal. Wide range of screws
or bolts size can be covered as follows:
★1 # Remove diameter 3 ~ 5mm
★2 # Remove Diameter 4 ~ 8mm
★3 # Remove diameter 5 ~ 10mm
★4 # Remove diameter 6 ~ 12mm
100% Money Back Guarantee
➤If you are not satisfied with it, ship it back and we will refund for you
➤If the drill bit breaks or is damaged, ship it back and we will replace it for free
➤If you ever lose one of them accidentally, just let us know and we will ship you out another one for free
1. These bits are not intended for commercial removal of screws.
2. Place the device in a dry place so that it does not rust.
3. Don’t use the impact hammer gear!
4. Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
|Item Model Number||SEB04A|
|ItemDimensions||0.94 x 2.83 x 3.54 inches|
|Item Weight||0.24 pounds|
Free shipping in USA, 3-8 Days
PAYPAL accepted, We offer a 30 days guarantee returns.
Items can be returned for full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.