Orange Screw: The Ultimate Ground Anchor, SMALL – 4 Pack
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% recycled materials
- Lightweight, easy to use and nearly indestructible
- Weight: 1.8oz, Length: 9 1/2”, Diameter: 7/8”
- Uses: Firm Soils, Tent Stakes, Small Dogs, Tarp Tie Downs, Landscaping, Camping
- Package Contains: 4 small Orange Screws and 1 clear drive tool
The Orange Screw is an innovative and convenient ground anchor made of 100% recycled materials and manufactured in the USA. Orange Screws are simply screwed into the ground and will anchor almost anything. The clear drive tool stores on the screw when not in use and slips into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for increased leverage in difficult soils. At 1.8 ounces and 9 1/2" inches long, the small Orange Screw packs a lot of power into a compact package. It’s easy to carry and is the perfect multi-use tool for camping, picnics with your pet and many other uses around the home and garden.