Grip-Rite 1-1/4-Inch 15? Electro-GALVANIZED Coil Roofing Nails, Smooth Shank,
- For best results use Grip-Rite GRTCR175 15 degree coil roof nailer
- Compatible with most 15 degree coil roof nailers
- Should not be used with treated lumber
- Should not be used where surface rust is unacceptable
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F1667 (if applicable)
- 1-1/4″ x .120″ x 3/8″ Diameter Thin Flat Head, Coil Roofing Nails
- Electro-Galvanized, Smooth Shank
- Clear, Resealable, Reusable, Stackable Plastic Tub. GREAT for Do-It-Yourself Projects
- Use with Grip-Rite® GRTCR175 Coil Roofing Nailer
- 5 x 120 Count Coils, 600 Nails per Tub
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States. Collated nails and collated staples marketed under the GRIP-RITE brand are guaranteed to properly load, feed, and actuate in all brands of tools designed to operate with that specific fastener type.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.