Fulton brand winches feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil-impregnated shaft bushings, and their ‘Comfort Grip’ handle for ease of cranking. All gears are high-carbon steel for superb strength and long-term durability. Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life. Zinc finishes provide excellent corrosion resistance in all environments. Includes a 2″ x 20′ nylon winch strap and hook.
Designed to meet your toughest pulling demands, Fulton Single-Speed Winches deliver exceptional strength, durability, and performance with a rock-solid, corrosion-resistant build and a simple, easy-to-use design. The winches all feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil-impregnated shaft bushings, and “Comfort Grip” handles for easy cranking. Built for long-lasting strength, the winch gears are entirely constructed of high-carbon steel for superb strength and long-term durability. The winches feature stamped carbon steel frames that provide optimum rigidity for gear alignment and a longer cycle life. Zinc finishes provide excellent corrosion resistance in all environments. Designed for use with rope or strap, the T1300Z0101 “T” 1-speed Trailer Winch has a 1300-pound capacity rating, comes with a 20-foot strap, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 1300 pounds
- Speeds: 1
- Full-length drum bearings
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- “Comfort Grip” handle
- High-carbon steel gear construction
- Stamped carbon steel frame
- Corrosion resistant zinc finishes
How to Select the Correct “T” Winch Capacity:
- Minimum winch capacity = maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel, and gear divided by 2. For example: boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 2800 pounds; 2800 pounds / 2 = 1400 pounds; select the T Winch rated at 1,500 pounds.
What’s in the Box?
T1300Z0101 Winch, 20-foot strap
Limited Three Year Warranty Specifications:
- Cequent Performance Products, Inc. (“We” or “Us”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only (“You”) that the product will be free from material defects in both material and workmanship for a period of three years, ordinary wear and tear excepted; provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If the product does not comply with this limited 3 year warranty, Your sole and exclusive remedy is that We will replace the product without charge to You and within a reasonable time or, at our option, refund the purchase price. This warranty is not transferable.
Limitations on the Warranty: This limited warranty does not cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or as a result of any accident or in any other manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or improper installation, including welds; (d) improper maintenance and repair; and (e) product alteration in any manner by anyone other than Us, with the sole exception of alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
Includes 20 foot x 2 inch strap, (Requires 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ Grade 5 bolt)
Capacity: 1300 pounds
8 inch handle, Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
Z-MAX 600 Zinc finish to resist corrosion
Limited 5 Year Warranty