5/16-18 Socket Head Cap Screws Stainless Steel
Socket Cap Screws are reliable and durable and are used in many applications. They are available in a variety of head styles and materials. With a high cylindrical head, socket cap head fasteners have a recessed driving area and offer high hold power at high torque levels. Hex socket drive systems are driven by hex wrenches or power tools with hexagonal bits. A threaded fastener’s size name includes information about the major external diameter, followed by the threads per inch, which indicates if it is coarse or fine. Coarse threads are better when working with brittle materials; they are sturdier and are easier to thread and unthread compared to fine. Coarse threading also allows for thicker coatings and platings
General Product Information
- Head Style : Socket Head
- Drive Style : Allen Hex
- Drive Size : 1/4″
- Thread : 5/16-18
- Length : Select Length in Drop Down
- Quantity of Fasteners in Package : Select Item Package Quantity in Drop Down
Detailed Product Information:
(View Full 2D Dimensional Drawing File By Selecting Desired Length in Drop Down Menu)
- Head Diameter : 15/32″
- Head Height : 0.3125″
- Thread Diameter : 0.3125″
- Threads Per Inch (TPI) : 18
- Coarse or Fine Thread : UNC Coarse
- Thread Coverage : Select Size In Drop Down To View Thread Coverage
All orders placed before 3:30 pm EST Will Ship Same Day
- Tracking is provided on ALL Orders
- Priority Mail Shipping service is offered at a discount of only $3.95
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air is available, Please inquire for pricing
ALL returns are accepted if returned within 60 days.
- Money Back or exchange guaranteed.
- NO Restocking Fees.
For YOU, we constantly strive to find ways to improve our performance.